Ceramic Braces: Made of a composite tooth-colored material.
• Ceramic braces are less noticeable than metal braces.
• They move teeth faster than plastic aligners.
• They are more affordable than Invisalign®.
• Ceramic braces can stain if they’re not cared for properly.
• They are more expensive than metal braces.
• It’s more difficult to brush and floss.
• Ceramic braces stick out a little more than metal braces.
Ceramic braces can be used when treating:
• Crowding of the teeth
• Spacing of teeth
• Overjet: Protruding front teeth
• Underbite: Lower front teeth in front of upper teeth.
• Deep overbite: Lower front teeth bite into palate
• Open bite: Front teeth don’t touch
• Palatal expansion
• Rotated teeth
• Intruding teeth
• Congenitally missing teeth
• Jaw problems