Appointments: We are accepting new patients!
Our goal is to serve patients promptly and efficiently. We understand the importance of school and work to our patients and will try to best accommodate your schedule whenever possible. We intentionally created appointment slots that facilitate treatment both before and after school hours.
- Longer appointments, which are occasional, are scheduled during school or work hours.
- Shorter appointments are scheduled either before or after school, when available.
Click here for hours & directions to Zaki Orthodontics, conveniently located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, close to the Salem, Kempsville and Princess Anne Courthouse areas.
Patient Information and Forms
Adult Patient Forms:
Click here for: Patient Information and Medical History
Child Patient Forms:
Click here for: Patient Info and Medical History
Click here for our Notice of Privacy Practice.
Financing and Payment Options: Our team will help you find the best payment option for your family. This can include:
1. Existing insurance coverage for Orthodontic treatment
2. Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
4. Lending Club Patient Solutions
6. Personal Checks
7. In-house financing is available
Cancellations: We understand that life happens, and appointments may need to be rescheduled.
We will do our best to reschedule your appointment as soon as possible.We request one working day notice if you need to cancel your appointment. Missed appointments or numerous appointment changes will inevitably result in an extension of your treatment time, resulting in added fees.