Why wait any longer for a beautiful smile?
Take your first step toward a new healthy, attractive smile. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Zaki for either you or your child and receive $200 off your metal or ceramic braces.*
Call now (757) 416-1100 or fill out the form to take
advantage of this limited time offer!
Why you will love Dr. Zaki:
- Dr. Zaki uses a customized approach. He recognizes every person is unique and has different needs for braces.
- Dr. Zaki is a well-respected, educated and trained orthodontist. When it comes to orthodontics, experience matters.
- Dr. Zaki uses the latest technological advances such as digital imaging and advanced computer graphics, so you know you are getting state-of-the-art care.
- You’ll love the high quality orthodontic care and comfortable environment. Not to mention the office’s convenient location in the heart of Virginia Beach.
Call now (757) 416-1100 or fill out the form to schedule your free comprehensive consultation!
Braces are for people of all ages!
- Metal braces: Metal braces are the traditional braces you think of when considering braces. Colored ties make metal braces fun for younger children and teens.
- Ceramic braces: Ceramic braces are less noticeable than metal braces because of the clear or tooth-colored brackets. They are less bulky than metal braces and cheaper than Invisalign®. Ceramic braces are good for teens and adults who will take care of them properly.
- Invisalign®: Invisalign® can be a great option for adults and responsible teens as they are the least noticeable option. Invisalign® clear plastic aligners are barely visible and removable. It is important to note that Invisalign® can only be used to treat certain orthodontic conditions. Dr. Zaki can help you determine if Invisalign® will work for your mouth.
What to expect at a consultation
Dr. Zaki will discuss your needs and concerns. He will then take special x-rays of you or your child’s teeth and do a comprehensive exam. Dr. Zaki will go over several options, including details of your treatment, duration of the treatment, insurance coverage and available financing.
Call now (757) 416-1100 to schedule your free comprehensive consultation!
*Excludes those with Preferred Provider Insurances that we currently accept or Medicaid
Freedigitalphotos.net photostock (family)