Why wait any longer for a beautiful smile?
Take your first step toward a new healthy, attractive smile. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Zaki for either you or your child and receive $200 off your metal or ceramic braces.*
Call now (757) 416-1100 or fill out the form to take
advantage of this limited time offer!
Why you will love Dr. Zaki:
- Dr. Zaki uses a customized approach. He recognizes every person is unique and has different needs for braces.
- Dr. Zaki is a well-respected, educated and trained orthodontist. When it comes to orthodontics, experience matters.
- Dr. Zaki uses the latest technological advances such as digital imaging and advanced computer graphics, so you know you are getting state-of-the-art care.
- You’ll love the high quality orthodontic care and comfortable environment. Not to mention the office’s convenient location in the heart of Virginia Beach.
Call now (757) 416-1100 or fill out the form to schedule your free comprehensive consultation!
Braces are for people of all ages!
Braces are for adults. Braces are for teens. Braces are for kids.
- Metal braces: Metal braces are the traditional braces you think of when considering braces. Colored ties make metal braces fun for younger children and teens.
- Ceramic braces: Ceramic braces are less noticeable than metal braces because of the clear or tooth-colored brackets. They are less bulky than metal braces and cheaper than Invisalign®. Ceramic braces are good for teens and adults who will take care of them properly.
- Invisalign®: Invisalign® can be a great option for adults and responsible teens as they are the least noticeable option. Invisalign® clear plastic aligners are barely visible and removable. It is important to note that Invisalign® can only be used to treat certain orthodontic conditions. Dr. Zaki can help you determine if Invisalign® will work for your mouth.
What to expect at a consultation
Dr. Zaki will discuss your needs and concerns. He will then take special x-rays of you or your child’s teeth and do a comprehensive exam. Dr. Zaki will go over several options, including details of your treatment, duration of the treatment, insurance coverage and available financing.
Call now (757) 416-1100 to schedule your free comprehensive consultation!
*Excludes those with Preferred Provider Insurances that we currently accept or Medicaid
Freedigitalphotos.net photostock (family)